The 2016 Ponderosa Pine Connection: Science and Industry in Southwest Colorado was held October 5-6 at the Vallecito Community Center in Bayfield, CO. Below are links to the Power Point presentations that were given during the Ponderosa Pine Connection. You may also view a document which includes all of the ideas that were generated during the Ponderosa Pine Connection.
- Ponderosa Pine Ecosystem Climate Vulnerability Assessment
- Fire's Role in Ponderosa Pine Forest Types
- Considerations for Ponderosa Pine Management in an Unpredictable Climate
- Restoration of Frequent-Fire Forests: GTR-310 in Southwest Colorado
- Exploring the San Juan Mountains: Turning Passion into Knowledge
- Southwest Colorado Biomass Working Group
- Climate Change Influences on Ponderosa Pine Ecosystems